Go to onMessage:
- Select Website
- Then select Main Site
- Under the Pages & Menus tab, click + Create Page on the right hand side
- Name the Page (ex: Arts Calendar)
- Make the Page Type equal to Calendar
- Set the location as Landing Page
- Mark which categories you want to display on the calendar page.
- Click Save & Close
Note: Step #7 is how the calendar page becomes tied only to certain event categories.
Then, to make the View Events button link to the new calendar page:
- Click the wrench icon to the right of the selected page and choose edit page content
- Find the Events block, and click the settings wheel that is below the red X
- For Calendar Page, click the drop-down and choose the new calendar page you just created