- Go to onRecord > Procedure > Grading
- Select Manage Grades
- Enter the student's last name and select View
- Edit across from Grades & Credits
- If a course appears in this section, then it needs to be dropped.
- Next, follow the steps to drop a course and leave the course record:
How to withdraw, drop, or transfer a student (from classes)
3. Verify that the course in Core > School > Departments & Courses is using the correct Grade Plan
4. Finally, be sure that the transcript has been built to include final grades
- Go to onRecord > Performance > Grading
- Select Transcript Builder
- Select Edit across from the Transcript
- Select School years
- Choose Edit across from the school year
- Make sure the Final Grade is selected to show for Single Term courses
The final grade should now be showing on the transcript.