- Navigate to onRecord.
- Select Settings > Schedule Sets.
- Filter for your Schedule Set using the Year, Group and Level drop down menus.
- To the right of your Schedule Set, click the yellow pencil/Edit icon.
- On the General tab, scroll down to Access Dates.
- Locate Non-Teaching Staff, and set an Access Date.
- Click Save & Close.
Non-Teaching Staff can now use the Student Directory to locate Students and their Schedules.
For example, Non-Teaching Staff could:
- Navigate to Directories.
- Select Student Directory.
- Enter in a student's name and click Search.
- To the far right of the Student, click the Contact Card icon/Options, and select Contact Card.
- Click the Schedule tab.