- Navigate to Core > Content > Resource Boards.
- From the View Board drop-down, select the Resource Board you'll be working on.
- Click +Add Post to create a new post, or select the post you want to Edit and add the hyperlink to.
- If there is not already a Text block on your Resource Board, drag and drop this on to the post.
- Click the Settings gear in the Text block.
- Enter your text.
- Highlight the portion of text you want to hyperlink, and click the Link icon.
- In the Insert/Edit Link window, enter:
- Link URL: The URL you want your hyperlink to go to.
- Target: Select if you want this Link/URL to open in a New Window, or the Existing Window.
- Title: This will appear when hovering over the hyperlink
- Click Insert.
- Click Save in the Text Settings window, and your Hyperlink will appear in the text.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.