- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Locate the preexisting list, click Edit
- Within Select Objects, ensure that you have selected the object Course Term. Course Term is found within the object Academic Group > Course Enrollment. After Course Enrollment has been included, this will open up Course Group, select Course Group. Once Course Group is selected, this will open up Course Term, select Course Term.
- Select the Filters tab
- Insert the following filter: "Course Term.School Year" is "any of" and select the school year you're looking to pull onto the list. For example: "Course Term.School Year is any of 2015-2016"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.