- Click Setup at the top-right corner of your screen (you may have to click your name to see Setup)
- On the Left Panel, click the arrow next to Customize
- Click the arrow next to Contacts
- Select Fields
- Under the "Contact Custom Fields & Relationships" section, click New
- Choose the data type for your custom field
- Note: The data type of your custom field in LCRM needs to match the data type of your custom field in Luminate Online
|Luminate Online||Luminate CRM|
|Date||Date / Date Time|
Once you have selected the data type for your custom field in LCRM, you'll finish the steps by giving the field a name and label. The name and label can be the same, but the Field Name can't contain any spaces. You can substitute the spaces for an underscore.
The next step is to create the custom fields in Luminate Online. How do I add additional fields to the constituent profile?
Now that the custom fields exist in both systems, they can be mapped in Luminate Online. How do I map a custom field from LCRM to CLO?