- The employee may not be a member of the group that is designated to have access to the event.
- There are multiple employee roles; the user may not be a member of the necessary group, or the incorrect group could be selected.
- The employee may have un-selected the event category for that event.
Employees can select the categories that appear on their calendar using the following steps:
- Navigate to Faculty > Calendar.
- Expand the categories on the left side.
- Mark the checkbox next to each category that they would like to see on their calendar.