These features are governed by new parameters and preferences, described below:
- Multi-Thread Charge Processing: Users can now determine the number of processes they want to run during Charge Processing by setting the Number of Processes system preference (see table below).
- New Address Selection Rules: We have created a new system preference called Address Selection Rules (see table below) which allows organizations to determine which address is selected during Charge Processing. The two values available for this preference are “Standard” or “Billing Rule”. Some third party vendors reject a charge if the address they have associated with the charge card does not match the address sent by Team Approach. Other third party vendors don’t care what the address is. This preference allows users to send in the address that will generate the most approvals.
- Merchant ID parameter: We have modified Charge Processing so that it now identifies which transactions should be pulled for Charge Processing using a new Merchant ID parameter (see table below) in conjunction with the already existing Charge Vendor parameter. This parameter includes the option “ALL” and allows for a comma-separated list of values so that organizations can process charges for more than one Merchant ID at the same time.
- Charge Type parameter: We have also created a new Charge Type parameter (see table below) which allows the user to choose the type of transactions to process during a Charge Processing run. This parameter includes the option “ALL” and allows for a comma-separated list of values so that organizations can process charges for more than one Charge Type at the same time.
- Run Charge Processing Detail Report? parameter: Users can now choose whether or not to run the Charge Processing Detail report as part of the Charge Processing run using the Run Charge Processing Detail Report? parameter, which can save time on a Charge Processing run.