- Go to Core > Lists >View All
- Build a list off of an existing template or create a new Advanced list
- In the Select Objects tab choose from Constituent Information: User Base > User Detail > User School Defined Fields > User Fields > User Role > User Register > School Year > Grade Level > Parent/Child Relationship > User Base  > User Address > User Personal Bio > User Phone > Parent/Child Relationship  > User Base 
- In the Display Fields tab Select Fields for User Base.User ID, User Base.First Name, User Base.Last Name, User Base.Grad Year, User Base.E-Mail, User Base.Host ID, User Base.Nickname, User Detail.Gender, User Detail.Dob, User School Defined Fields.School Defined1, Grade Level.Grade Level Description, User Base .First Name, User Base .Last Name, User Address.Address Line 1, User Address.Address Line 2, User Address.Address Line 3, User Address.City, User Address.State Short, User Address.Postal Code/Zip, User Address.Country, User Address.Province/Country, User Phone.Phone Number, User Base .First Name, User Base .Last Name
- In the Filters tab: add Global Filters for School Year.Current Year is True, User Detail.Boarding or Day starts with B, User Role.Role any of Student.
- In Filters: add Object Filters for User Phone.Phone Type any of Home, user Address. Address Type any of Home, Parent/Child Relationship.Rel Ordinal equal to 1, Parent/Child Relationship . Rel Ordinal equal to 2
- Name the list and Save & Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.