- In Analysis select Information Library.
- Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Highlight the Memberships Source View and click OK.
- In the middle of the new ad-hoc query, select Status and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Active.
- If you want to filter on members only in certain levels or programs, in the middle, click on Membership level or Membership Program,move this to Include Records Where and set the criteria to equal to that level or program.
- Under browse for fields in highlight Membership Transaction.
- Move Action to include records where and set this equal to the actions you want to see in your list such as join or renew. To add more than one change the drop-down menu to one of and add the actions to the right hand list.
- With Membership Transaction still highlighted move Transaction date (date only) to results fields to display.
- Highlight the field just added and select the Summarize icon.
- Select MAX(Transaction date (date only)).
- Under browse for fields in, click on the plus sign next to Member.
- Then click on the plus sign next to Constituent on the left.
- In the middle, click on Name and move this to Results Fields to Display.
- Add any other information to results fields to display.
- Preview results and enter a name on the set save options tab to save and close the query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.