From the drop-down menu in the upper, right-hand corner, select Core.
Click Users/Access > Profile.
Click Edit User Profile Data on the dashboard.
Go to the user's profile you wish to remove.
Under the System Information channel, click Remove User.
Note: If the user you are deleting is listed as an Emergency Contact for another user, click Drop Current User From This User's Contact List to drop them as an emergency contact.
Click the Delete button located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
- Navigate to onBoard > People Finder.
- Search for the candidate and click on their name.
- Click on their Checklist tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on their application form.
- The form will open in a new browser tab, and you can save it as a PDF or print it.