The purpose of the URL entered in the Home Page URL in the Web module is to redirect your online patrons to a common predetermined location if a particular Altru Web form is not available.
This issue can occur when the URL that you're trying to navigate to is not currently live or approved for the web.
This can be for two reasons.
1: The Altru application was made inactive
If the Web form was active previously and has recently started redirecting, you may want to check and see if someone may not have made that particular application (designation, program, membership level, special event) inactive.
2: Web Form may be inactive
Follow these steps to activate a web URL:
- Click Web > manage donation forms
- Click the arrow next to the designation name
- If there is no URL click Approve for Website
- Click Web > manage program forms
- Click the arrow next to the program or program event
- Click enable online sales
- Click Web > manage event registration forms
- Click the arrow next to the program, program event, or fundraising event
- Click approve selected events for website
- Click Web > manage membership forms
- Click the arrow next to the membership or membership level
- Click Approve for website