- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Click Add
- Click Create an Advanced List
- Select Objects in Constituent Information for User Role, User Base, User Address, User Citizenship/Residency, User Detail, User Phone
- Under Admission select objects for Candidate, Candidate Detail, Candidate Program, Inquiry Source, Candidate Checklist, Candidate Checklist Item, Contract, Contract Type
- In Display Fields select fields for User Role.Role, User Base.First Name, User Base.Last Name, User Base.Grad Year, Contract.Duedate Override, Contract Type.Contract Type
- In Filters add Global Filters for User Role.Role is any of Candidate, Student, Incoming Student, Past Student, Past Candidate.
- Add filters for Contract Type.Type
- Add filters for Contract.Duedate Override Ind is True
- Preview list to make sure the data is showing correctly
- Name the list and Save & Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.