- Log into Raiser’s Edge as a user with supervisor rights.
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Security.
- Click New User at the top of the window.
- In the User name field, type the integration user name [BlackbaudSiteID#]_relointegrationuser e.g. if your site ID # is 12345 the user name would be 12345_relointegrationuser.
- In the password field set a randomly generated password with no special characters. You can select any one of these randomly generated passwords here (record/make note if this password).
- In Group Assignments, select Supervisor rights.
- In Connection options, ensure that RE7 Authentication is selected.
- Enter and confirm a secure password.
- Contact Support and provide the credentials for this new user, referencing this article (100855).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.