For example, if you have a Landing Page called New Student Resources, the URL for the Landing Page would be:
As a Page Manager, you can see the page title part of your URL from School Website.
- Navigate to School Website.
- Select Website Management > Websites > Click the three dot icon next to website and click Edit Website
- Under Landing Pages, locate your page.
- Click the wrench icon > View Page.
- The page title part of the url will be after /page, and before ?siteID...
- This is what you'll want to add after your www.school.org/page.