- Search for the Organization and open the record.
- From the Associated Files column on the left, select Documents.
- In the filters, select External Document for Type.
- Select the appropriate documents.
- In the Actions menu, select Merge Documents to PDF.
- Enter a file name, press the Tab key, and enter a Title, Keywords, Notes, and/or Long Notes as you desire.
- Use the Move arrows to change the order of the documents as necessary.
- To remove one or more of the documents, select the entry from the list and click Remove.
- To merge the documents to a single PDF, click Merge to PDF.
- The new document record will prompt you as to whether you want to open or save.
- The new PDF will be listed in Documents for the Organization record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.