- In the mail parameter (set-up), click on the Format tab.
- Highlight Miscellaneous in the left list.
- Unmark Show decimals.
- Click Save.
- If needed, click Merge or Send to Word merge wizard to proceed with mail merge.
To remove all cents in the final merge document*:
- Click Ctrl and H to bring up the Find and Replace window.
- Click on Replace tab.
- In the Find what: field, enter .00
- In the Replace with: field, leave blank.
- Click Replace or Replace All.
- Review document to ensure the change completed correctly.
To merge a specific field without the trailing cents*:
1. In the mail merge template, highlight the gift amount merge field (or desired amount field). This is the gift amount field in a gift export in the Blackbaud Simple Word Merge format:
2. Right click on the field and select Toggle Field Codes.
3. Insert the cursor before the final } bracket. Copy / paste or type the following before the final } bracket: \# $,#
4. Right click on the field and select Toggle Field Codes to return the field to the merge field.
5. From the merge in The Raiser's Edge, click Add-ins in the top menu bar and then Save and return to RE7. Complete the mail merge as needed. The field will appear as follows in the mail merge output:
|Mail Merge template|
Mail Merge results
For additional information on using switches to format merge fields, please refer to the following: Note: Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support. We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.