1. Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
2. Click Add > Create Advanced List.
3. Enter an appropriate name, category and description.
4. On the 'Select Objects' tab, choose the following:
- Academic Group > Assignment
- Academic Group > Course Group
- Academic Group > Course Base
- Academic Group > Course Faculty
- Academic Group > Course Term
- Constituent Information > User Base > Pull from Course Faculty
5. On the Display Fields tab, choose the following:
- Assignment > Assignment ID, Assignment Insert Date
- Assignment > Course Group > Course Base > Course Title
- Assignment > Course Group > Course Base > Course Faculty > User Base > First Name, Last Name
- Assignment > Course Group > Course Term > School Level, School Year
6. On the Filters tab, under Global Filters, in the Field drop-down, select Assignment.Assignment Insert Date. Enter the appropriate date to search for assignments.
7. Click Select.
8. Click the + icon under Global Filters, and in the Field drop-down, select 'Course Term.School Year. Select the appropriate school year and click Select.
9. In the bottom right corner, click 'Preview' to view results.
10. Click Save once the list is set up appropriately.