- First, upload the image to a photo album.
- Save the album.
- Then, edit the album.
- Right-click the images one-at-a-time.
- Select Copy image location (or Copy image address) from the drop down box that appears.
- Paste that link into a Word or Notepad document.
- Edit the Long Description for List item.
- Click on the HTML button to open the HTML Source Editor window.
- Insert the the HTML as you see here:
- To make the image clickable (i.e to make it a button), insert the the HTML as you see here:
- Click Update in the HTML Source Editor window.
- Click Save to save the change to the list item.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.