If you'd like to find the date of your first membership transaction, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select a Memberships Source View and click OK
- In the left column, highlight Membership Transaction and drag Transaction Date (date only) into Results Fields to Display.
- Go to the Set Sort and Group Options Tab and drag Membership Transaction\Transaction Date (date only) into Sort records by and make sure it is sorting Ascending A-Z (oldest to newest).
- Click Preview Results
- You will see the first membership transaction in your database appear first.