- Navigate to Core.
- Select Users/Access > Profile > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search/select the user you want to add a Shared Phone to.
- Scroll down on the left under Phone, and click Add.
- Select the Select Existing Phone radio button.
- Select the Phone Type from the drop down.
- Click Next.
- How would you like to use this phone?
- Share (this will share the phone number between the users, and any updates to one will impact all instances of the shared phone number).
- Copy (copies the phone number to this user, and creates a separate instance. Updates will not impact others with this phone number).
- Select from the following phones:
- Select the radio button to the left of the phone number you want to add as the Shared/Copied phone.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.