- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Edit the list.
- In Select Objects: Academic Groups, add Course Enrollments.
- In Display Fields > Select Fields > Expand Course Enrollment and check Dropped > Select.
- The Dropped indicator will show 0 for students who have not dropped a course, and 1 for those who have.
- In Filters: add a Global Filter for Course Enrollment.Dropped is Equal to 0 to remove any of the dropped students from the list.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.