- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click the List Templates tab.
- From List Templates choose Category: Constituent Information.
- Select Parents of Incoming Students > View Copy.
- In Select Objects > Constituent Information > add User Role to User Base. This will become User Role .
- Add Parent/Child Relationship to User Base . This will become Parent/Child Relationship .
- Add User Base to Parent/Child Relationship .
- Unmark all inner joins.
- In Display Fields mark Enable Grouping Options.
- In Filters > Object Filters > add User Role .User ID is Null.
- In Object Filters add User Role .Role any of Parent (additional roles to exclude may also be added here).
- In Object Filters add Parent/Child Relationship.Rel Ordinal equal to 1 and Parent/Child Relationship.Rel Ordinal equal to 2.
- Name the list.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.