- Navigate to Academics.
- Search for the student in People Finder and click on their name.
- Click on their Course Requests tab.
- Click the Manage wrench next to the appropriate semester.
- Click the + Request button to add the preferred course to the list on the right.
- Click on the down arrow button next to the title of the alternate course. A list of requested courses will appear under the heading Alternate For.
- Click on the preferred course. The alternate course will now appear in smaller letters under the preferred course in the list on the right.
Note: Alternate Course Requests cannot be added for Required Courses