- Start a new Gift query.
- On the query's Criteria tab, add any desired criteria, such as gift date, gift type, etc.
- On the query's Output tab, add the field Gift Information > Letter Code. Add any additional fields desired for the Pivot Report.
- Go to File > Save to name and save the Query.
- Close the Query.
- Click on Reports in the left menu.
- Click on Pivot Reports.
- Click on New at the top.
- In the New Pivot Report, click on the binoculars to search for the query created in steps 1 through 5. (Mark Refresh Pivot data each run if this report will be run regularly.)
- Click Generate.
- Complete the report following the steps for your Raiser's Edge version:
|In The Raiser's Edge 7.94 and higher:
||In The Raiser's Edge 7.93 and earlier: