Log into Financial Edge as a user with Supervisor rights
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the existing user group for the user or create a new group.
- On the left, under System Components mark and highlight General Ledger.
- On the right, under the General Ledger Privileges> mark and highlight Records
- Click Options
- In the Record types frame, mark and highlight the record type to be edited: Accounts
- In the Privileges frame, in the first row for the specific record type, Mark the box to grant rights Or unmark to restrict rights for the appropriate checkboxes to Add (and if desired View, Edit, or Delete.
- Save and close the user group
- Have the user log out of Financial Edge and log back in for the changes to take effect