Note: These steps remove the access for all users. However, a Platform Manager can still edit each user's privacy/publish settings in Core > People Finder > [user] > Settings tab. If the Privacy option "Do not include my name or any information about me in the directory" does not appear on the Settings tab for a Platform Manager trying to remove a user from the directory, please review How can I hide a test user from the directory? for more information.
- Go to Core > Security > Roles
- Click on the All School role at the bottom of the page.
- Select Tasks on the left.
- Click Edit in the top-right.
- Un mark the Publish to Directories check boxes for Desktop and App.
- Click Save & Exit.