- In CRM Navigate to “Events” then under the “Fundraising events” section select “Promo Codes”
- Click “Add”
- The “Caption” is what will display on the form after the registrant enters the code
- You can select either “Dollars off” or “Percentage off” from the Type drop down menu
Once the promo code has been created it will need to be added to each event that you would like the code to be applied to.
- Navigate to the event that the code will be applied to
- Select the “Promo Codes” tab
- Click that add button and select your promo code
- Enter the caption that the registrant will enter to apply the promo code
Once the promo code has been created and added to the event in CRM you will need to select the option in BBIS.
- Edit your COER event that you wish to have use the promo code
- Select the check box for “Allow promo codes”
You should be able to enter your promo code on the Payment step during the registration process.