The WYSIWYG Editor cannot be used to create borders for Outlook as Outlook does not recognize the HTML border-color CSS that is generated by the Editor. However the CSS shorthand can be manually substituted instead. This would be written as follows:
- Navigate to Communications > eMail
- Hover over your Campaign and click Manager
- Click the content for your mailing
- Click HTML in the bottom lefthand corner of the Editor to switch to HTML View
- Locate your image and adjust the style tag with the following tag
- style="border: 1px solid #abc123"
- Click Save
Refer to the following Knowledgebase article for other troubleshooting steps specific to Outlook Formatting Issues.