- Navigate to Core > Settings > Table Values.
- Click the Edit button in the Grade Level row.
- In the Value Name field for the grade to be modified, delete the existing value.
- Enter the new value in the field.
- Edit the Abbreviation, if desired.
- If you wish to modify the order in which the Grade Levels are displayed, hover over the new value row and when the row is highlighted and the mouse pointer displays as a four pronged arrow, hold down the left mouse button to drag the row to its new location.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.