- Go to onMessage > Website > select the website > Styles.
- Search for the block style that you wish to change.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the style.
- From the Default menu, select Content Types.
- Then select Lists.
- Click directly on a photo placeholders to expose the Photo element information on the left.
- On the left, scroll down to where you see Padding.
- Enter a number for the Padding. For example, 5 px or 10 px are good choices to start with. Then, you can make adjustments from there according to your preferences.
- Apply the changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.