- Log into Netcommunity.
- Select Email > Messages and click the Pencil icon to edit the email message.
- Select the View tab > HTML code.
- Copy out the entire code.
- Paste this code into an online HTML cleanup tool, such as Dirty Markup, and run the tool to clean up the code.
- Copy the updated code out of the online tool and paste this back into the HTML code of the email message.
Note: Throughout this article, we have provided links to third-party websites. We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist in implementing the solutions on these websites.