As a Pushpage2010 Manager:
- Navigate to Core > Communication > Pushpage > Pushpage Templates.
- To the right of your Template with the rebellious images, click Edit.
- In the regions that contain images, click Edit.
- Click the HTML button in the upper left corner to view the HTML, and remove the domain part of the image URL.
For example, the URL should go from this:
5. Click Apply Changes in the region.
6. Click Save & Exit on your Pushpage Template.
7. Navigate back to the Create Issue link, and create an Issue from the template to verify that the image is displaying.