- In General Ledger select Consolidation > Consolidation Maps > Open the appropriate Consolidation Map
- Select Consolidation Map from the menu bar > Revaluation Rates
- Enter Revaluation rates for both monetary and non-monetary for each of beginning and ending balance and transactions sections
- Specify selected accounts, a range or ALL > Save and close
- From main Consolidation menu select Revalue Transactions and Year to Date Activity > Open appropriate parameter > Revalue now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.