To remove users' ability to remove their name from the directory:
- Go to Core > Settings > Profile > Profile Publish Access.
- Click Edit in the top-right.
- Un-check the box titled Allow users to remove their name from the online directory.
- Click Save.
To view who already removed their name from the directory:
- Go to Reports > View All.
- From the Category drop down, select User Management: General User Management Reports.
- Run the report titled User Information Sharing.
- Select the role you wish to search on.
- Click Generate.
- You can export to Excel and sort by Column B to view all users in that role who removed their name from the directory.
To put their name back in the directory:
- Go to Core > People Finder.
- Search for the user and click on their name.
- Select their Settings tab.
- Under Privacy Settings, select one of the following two options depending on your school's policy:
- Include my name, but do not include any other information about me.
- Include my name and only the specific information selected below to those specific constituent types.