- Go to Administration > Notifications under Tools.
- Look at the column that says Display in Daily Sales. For Notifications with a yes in this column, click on the notification and click Edit.
- Note the selection name in the notification and click Save.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library and search for this selection.
- Click on the query selection and click Edit.
- If your criteria has OR statements, try to simplify the query or go to the Set Save Options tab and mark the checkbox to Create a Static Selection. Click Save.
- Note: A static selection will not update the results of the query automatically, but it does improve performance. For example, if new people are added to that query, your Daily Sales notification will not update and display for those new people until you refresh the static selection yourself. To update the results of the query, go to Analysis > Information Library and search for this selection. Click on the name of the selection, then click "Click here to process the query and view the results."
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.