Pending Suggestions, Grants Pending and Grants Paid sections show up on the Fund Summary page and can be enabled by going to Site Configuration > Fund Summary.
- After a Donor submits a Grant Suggestion, it will show in the ‘Pending Suggestions’ section. After you import the suggestion into FIMS, it stays in the Pending Suggestions section.
- Once you approve/post the grant in FIMS, it will then move to show under the ‘Grants Pending’ section.
- After you have Paid the grant, it will move to the ‘Grants Paid’ section.
- The section names listed above are the defaults, but they can be renamed.
- This process works best if you use the import utility for Grant Suggestions. If you enter Grants by hand into FIMS, it may take a day for them to show up on the Fund Summary page.
- If the suggestion disappears from the ‘Pending Suggestions’ section after you import it into FIMS, search for another article that contains a solution for that.
- On the Fund Summary Configuration page there is a section called ‘Grants in Process’. This is linked to a legacy product and should be ignored by most clients. We have already contacted the clients who will be using it.