- In Registrar's Office, go to Records > Students > Mark for Reenrollment Wizard.
- Click Add New.
- On the General tab, select the following:
- Choose the school level from the From School dropdown.
- Select the Academic Year for the Progression Entry in the From Year: and To Year: fields.
- Select the Promotion Schedule from the dropdown.
- Select the Additional Information tab.
- Next to Advisor, select Specific Value from the Action drop down.
- Click the Binoculars under the Value field next to Advisor.
- Enter in advisors' name(s) and click OK.
- Select the Filters tab.
- Set any necessary filters.
- Click Preprocessing Report.
- Review any exceptions.
- Note: When viewing the Control Report, you may see the following warning: "Enrollment information was successfully update, however, a student progression entry already exists for the year the student will be promoted to." This message displays because the students we are updating already have a progression entry created, however the advisor information will still update.
- Click Run Now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.