1. Open the Report Manager.
2. Select the Module General Ledger.
3. Select the Report Category Transaction Reports.
4. Highlight ACDTL (Account Detail), and click Produce.
5. Type your account number or x's to mask all/any dimension(s) in the desired ID Type.
6. Note that "Report Type" defaults to "Actual". If looking for other detail, such as Budget or Encumbrance amounts, the drop-down must be changed.
7. Set the date range you are looking for.
* If you would like to see individual transactions, mark the Show report detail box at the bottom.
8. Mark the "Amount Range" checkbox for "All", or type in the amounts you are looking for.
9. Select Journals defaults to "All". If you only want to report only certain journal(s), move the journal name to the right side box by highlighting the journal name and clicking on the arrow.
10. If requesting a range involving the end of a fiscal year, but sure to select "All" in the "Include Periods" field. If that is not done, the default of "Detail" is what will be reported. "All" will include Adjustment, Beginning, Closing and Reclass periods.
11. Click Produce.