Example: Cathy is teaching Science for the first semester. Cathy leaves the school, and Marty replaces her. Marty is then listed as the teacher for the second semester. Cathy is still listed as having taught the first semester.
If we look at a report card for one of the students in the Science class, you'll notice that the first semester will list Cathy as the teacher, and second semester will list Marty.
To Edit Teachers:
1. Go to onCampus > Procedures > Academics.
2. Select Set Section Information.
3. Select the desired Year, Group Type, Level, and Term.
4. Locate the section of the class that you're trying to edit.
6. In the dropdown menu, select the new teacher for the course section.