- From Administration > Attribute categories, add an attribute with the correct name (the one that had been removed). Set it to record type: any and marked to Allow only one per record
- From Marketing and Communications, click on Acknowledgements
- Click the Add button to Add a letter
- Click the Edit link in front of the merge fields to perform an edit on the export definition
- In the export definition, delete the Marketing node that contains the attribute category, then click Save and Close
- Complete the add letter wizard
- Run acknowledgements successfully
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.