Download and install the latest Service Pack which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
This task also can be accomplished by selecting another standard frequency (Monthly, Semi-anual, etc.), get a distribution, then switch back to Irregular payment frequency.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Organization should exist
2. Grantor associated with grant program should exist for above Organization
3. Funding plan associated with above grant program should exist
1. Navigate to Foundation functional area page
2. Click on Funding plan search link and search for the funding plan as mentioned in pre-requisite
3. Click on hyperlink on grant program field
4. Go to Grant awards tab and click on Add button
5. Enter an amount and designation
6. Select frequency as Irregular
7. Add Date and amount in the installment grid for installments
8. Click on Save button
Note: Exception message as "Installment receipt amounts must be less than or equal to the installment amount." is getting displayed and not letting the application add grant award.
Blackbaud CRM 4.0.170 (Service Pack 11)