- Analysis > Select Manage Lists
- Select the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Select the List Templates tab
- From the Category drop down, select Grading
- Next to Selected Year Academic Grade Detail, select View/Copy
- Select the Filters tab.
- Under Object Filters, select the + to add a new filter.
- Select Grade Plan Grade.Grade Description for the Field.
- For the Condition, select Any of Final, Sem 1, Sem 2.
- Select OK.
- Select the arrows next to the School Year under Condition.> Select the preferred School Year .
- Select OK
- Save the new List
- Select Preview to view the Grades and Grade Description.
- Repeat steps 9-14 for any additional School Years if needed
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.