In the meantime, please try the following to register the DLL:
- If needed, copy MSADDNDR.DLL from a computer with RE/Outlook integration (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Designer) to the computer receiving the error.
- Register MSADDNDR.DLL (How to manually register a DLL or OCX file)
- regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Designer\MSADDNDR.DLL"
- Register RE7Outlook.dll
- regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\DLL\RE7Outlook.dll"
- If the error is still encountered, follow the steps in How to download and run the REREGISTER utility