- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Click Add > Create Advanced List
- Within Select Objects, expand Constituent Information
- Select User Detail
- There will be a pop up box that asks to Select the Parent feature, select the User Base of the User you want to pull that field for, this is dependent on how your list was created.
- Click Display Fields
- Click Select Fields
- Expand User Base, Expand User Detail
- Mark Lost
- Click Select
- Click Filters
- Under Global Filters click the + to add a new filter
- Add the following filter: User Detail.Lost is True
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.