- Run your statements report as normal.
- When the FIMS viewer pops up with your statement information, click on the External Statements menu.
- Select Individual Statements for Donor Central. (If you cannot perform this step, see below.)
- It will then process your statements and a popup will appear with the number of PDFs that have been created.
- In FIMS, go to Tools > System Utilities > Donor Central > Upload DC Fund Statements.
- A window will pop up with the number to documents to be uploaded. Double check that the date range listed is correct.
- Click on Upload Statements.
If you can’t create Statements for Donor Central, then you may be missing a setting in your FIMS profile. To correct this,
- Go to Tools > User Preferences
- Select All Other Preferences and click OK.
- In the Options Section, select DonorCentral_Download_Directory.
- Click Browse to set this to "N:\found\eAdvisor".
- Click Apply and OK. Then rerun your statements.