- Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the Fundware folder, any divisions, and the AFW database files from SQL Server.
2. Select Fundware and click Uninstall.
3. Reboot the server.
If the program has not uninstalled completely or if the program is still listed in Add/Remove Programs, complete the following steps:
1. Edit the registry.
2. Rename the following keys if present:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Fundware (if 64-bit machine)
3. Delete the folder that Fundware was installed to. For example, if installed on the C drive, the path may be: