Logos are also used in onMessage sites as a design element. First Upload the school logo or seal.
To do this navigate to:
- Core > Settings > Application Style Settings > Logos and Seals
- Click the link to select which graphic you're uploading - either logo or seal.
- Upload the file by clicking Choose File and selecting the file from computer.
- Click Save & Exit.
Note: Images should be saved as a JPG in RGB format.
To change the logo being used on your webpage, navigate to
The image size for the default logo should be 192 x 96 pixels (72 dpi).
The image size for the default seal should be 384 x 384 pixels (72 dpi).
- School Website > Website Management > Websites > Site Name
- Select the Master Layouts Tab
- Click into the Master layout
- Where the Logo Content Block is, select the new Logo titled you just uploaded in Core using the above steps