- Select File Maintenance > Funds > Fund Code Maintenance > Available to Spend
- Click the New button in the upper left to add a new code
- Add a code and description
- Check the Based on Selected Accounts box
- In the accounts grid, add a range that includes all your asset and liability accounts (+), then another line with your Pledge Receivable account (-), which will effectively subtract your Pledge Receivable from the available fund balance.
- You may check any of the other boxes below if you wish to incorporate unposted entries into the calculation.
- Add this code to your Pass-through funds (You may use Mass Fund Field Assignments tool – see How do I make a change for a code field for multiple Funds)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.