- Navigate to onMessage.
- Select Website > Your Site.
- To the right of the page you're working on, click the gray wrench icon.
- Select Edit Styles.
- Select your Events, and in the upper left corner you will see the style being used under Applied Style.
- Navigate to Styles.
- Locate the style and click Edit.
- From the drop down, select Content Types.
- Click the Events icon.
- On the right under Display, un-check View All Events.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.